Comics by Paul

Friday, June 13, 2008

Frankly and Earnestly Out of Ideas

It appears my well of inspiration has run temporarily dry. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that many of my comic ideas were beginning to resemble Frank & Earnest strips. Nothing against Frank & Earnest, but...

So I do have one more trick up my sleeve, an idea I'm affectionately calling Brain Cloud Rip-Offs. Look for those in a couple of weeks. Otherwise, I'm sorry I can't guarantee regular content on this blog.

My suggestion: Take the opportunity to look at the archives and revisit some old favorites. And maybe let me know which ones are your favorites. I'm still entertaining the idea of a compilation book someday. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Older Comics

All content © 2007 - 2008 Paul Allen. Contact me at paul.allen@gmail.com